We now deliver to North America, UK & NZ, we use a combination of carriers to New Zealand, UK, US and Canada. Orders will generally take 2 working days to NZ and 3-4 working days to USA, Canada & UK.
It is not our responsibility to advise what items can and can't be delivered to your country, please check with your local government and their restrictions and prohibited items. We wil not be liable or pass on any credit for items that have been stopped by your Quaratine or Customs officials.
We strongly advise to check what duty threshold your Government has for imported goods. EXAMPLE ONLY; no duty is charged if goods amount to NZ $399.00 including shipping, NZ buyers visit http://www.whatsmyduty.org.nz/whats-my-duty. Other countries please visit your customs websites
• Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
• These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges.
• We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
• We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
• BiltongBru has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
• Order are shipped out Monday to Friday
BiltongBru shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Postage fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Some items cannot be sent internationally, if you are unable to checkout, then a product is not available for export.
Returns are accepted within 30 days from the shipped date. We accept returns for items that have not been used or opened.
You are responsible for return shipping costs and we recommend that you use a service with tracking and/or insurance, as this will provide you with recourse in the event that your package is lost in transit (BiltongBru will not be responsible).
Refunds are issued in AUD currency